The Kerala Revenue Department has shut down the e Rekha Kerala Land Records portal. You may not find it available or active for now. Now the government has developed a one-place service for it.
In this post, we will walk you through the complete guide about the e-Rekha Kerala Land Records Portal and also the ReLIS, ILIMS, and e-maps.
Below learn all important updates about e-Rekha Kerala Land Records.
e Rekha Kerala Portal Not Working 2023
You may visit e Rekha Kerala at @www.erekha.kerala.gov.in but you got this result:
This is because now Revenue Department has developed a One Platform, Many Solutions portal more personalized, more secure, and easy to easy only after registration.
You do not have to register on e Rekha to access any Land Records and Data but now people have to register first and then access any data.
Kerala Revenue Department One Platform: Revenue Service, ReLIS, ePayment, and e-maps
Instead, the e Rekha Kerala Portal now citizens can access Revenue Department one platform which offers both web and mobile base applications.
The platform will provide the following services.
- ONLINE THARAMMATTAM (Land Conversion)
- ADD MISSING LAND
- ONLINE POKKUVARAVU APPLICATION (Land Mutation)
- ONLINE THANDAPPER PAKARPPU/LOCATION MAP/FMB/EBTR
- ONLINE PAYMENT, AND TAX RECEIPT
This service will be also available on Sanders App. You will receive an SMS base status for your services.
OTP related to ReLIS services through Sande’s app if you install Sande’s app on mobile and register with the mobile number provided in ReLIS.
All Statuses will be received as a message and approved Receipts/Documents, Hand Payment Receipts, Thandapar copies, BTR copies, etc will be received as a message.
E Rekha Kerala Registration Process
To access the Kerala Land Records on the e Rekha Portal, you must have to register first. The registration process is very easy. You just need to follow the following steps:
- Firstly, go to the official website of e Rekha Kerala
- On the homepage, you can see the “Sign Up” button.
- Click on it.
- Now you will jump to the registration page where you have to provide the basic details such as
- Email Address
- Confirm Password
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Finally, verify the captcha code and then click on Submit.
- After successful registration, you can log in/sign in using your credentials (email as user name and password you’ve created)
How to Check e Rekha Kerala Land Records Online
The E-Rekha platform is intended for the electronic distribution of real land records, the verification of land ownership, the transparency of land transactions, etc.
You can follow these steps to know how to check Kerala Land Records:
- Firstly log in to the e-Rekha Portal using credentials and click the ‘File Search’ button.
- After logging in you will jump to this portal.
- On this page, you can see various options.
- You have to click on the Old Survey Records option.
- Now you will jump to this page.
- Choose an option
- Litho Maps or Old Measurement Sketch.
- Enter the details such as:
- Block Number
- and Survey Number
- Finally, click on SUBMIT
- You will get Land Records.
Check Kerala Bhu Naksha Map Download PDF
If you want to check Kerala Bhu Naksha Land Map then you can use Revenue Department e-Map. Follow the following steps given below:
- Firstly, go to the official website of the revenue department or directly click on it at emaps.kerala.gov.in
- You will jump to the homepage.
- On this page, you have to select various options such as:
- Area Of Interest
- Re Surveyed Sketches
- Re Survey under progress (sketch for verification)
- Block No
- Survey No
- Sub Division No
- Survey No. Boundary
- Block Boundary
- Area Of Interest
- You will get your map.
- You can download it.