To check Bhu Naksha AP 2023, the Revenue Department has provided an online facility to access FMB Cadastral Maps. You can effortlessly download the FMB or Cadastral Map Village Maps with survey numbers, from the comfort of your home. For detailed information, please read this article attentively.
Andhra Pradesh Government introduced the “bhunaksha.ap.gov.in” web portal enabling all residents of Andhra to obtain their land maps along with village survey numbers.
However, due to limited awareness about this online platform, people are unable to utilize its benefits. This article provides a step-by-step guide on how to access bhu naksha ap online.
Ensure that you read this article entirely to avoid any difficulties while downloading the Bhu Naksha map. Let’s get started.
Andhra Pradesh Bhu Naksha Portal మీ ల్యాండ్ మ్యాపు ఆన్లైన్లో చూడండి @bhunaksha.ap.gov.in
The bhunaksha.ap.gov.in portal offers various features, including custom layers such as FMB Layers and PNIU, as well as options to view maps using Google Maps or Bing Maps.
You can check the map based on Field Measurement Book (FMB), also Property Natural Identifier-Unit(PNIU) also Survey Number for the village map.
Bhunaksha Or Maps is used for property identification, land ownership verification, property transactions, urban planning, property tax assessment, land use planning, and dispute resolution.
They also provide a visual representation and information about property boundaries, aiding in transparent land management and facilitating efficient decision-making.
Therefore, if you are going to sell or buy any land property then you must have BhuNaksha. Below you can download your BhuNaksha PDF easily.
Overview BhuNaksha AP 2023
|Bhu Naksha AP Online Map
|All districts and area
|Revenue Department AP
|Provides maps of land properties
|Download Verified Bhunaksha PDF
|FMB layer, PNIU and Survey Number
Check And Download Bhunaksha AP FMB & Village Survey Map Online @bhunaksha.ap.gov.in
If you want to download your Village Map or FMB or Cadastral Map then you must follow these steps online:
Step1: Visit bhunaksha.ap.gov.in
- To download bhunaksha ap, FMB, or a cadastral map online, go to bhunaksha.ap.gov.in.
- You can also access the website directly by clicking on this link BhuNaksha.AP.Gov.In.
- You will jump to the homepage.
- Follow the preceding steps.
Step2: Select Online Subdivision
- The option for Online Subdivision will be present in the left side menu on the homepage.
- The Bhu Naksha map can be extracted by choosing this option.
Step3: Select District, Mandal, and Village
- The whole detail must be chosen in the following step in order to extract the land map.
- You must choose your District, Mandal, Village, and Survey number at this point.
- As seen in the screenshot below:
Step4: Choose FMB Print View Report
- The option to view the report will be provided after selecting the district, Mandal, village, and survey.
- Choose this to view the land map.
Stap5: Check Bhu Naksha AP
- After selecting the FMB report, the bhunaksha map will open on the screen.
- In this, you can check all the necessary details related to your land.
Step6: Download Bhu Naksha AP PDF
- Andhra Pradesh bhu naksha can be downloaded and printed.
- For this, select the option of downloading and printing in the FMB report.
- As mentioned in the screenshot.
- This allows us to download or print an online map of Andhra Pradesh.
- It is simplest to obtain a map of your property in this manner.
- You can ask us questions in the comment section below if you run into any difficulties with this.
Available Bhu Naksha AP District List
Below is a list of the districts where ap bhunaksha is offered. The land maps for each of these districts will be available online.
FAQs Bhu Naksha AP
>Visit the Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department’s web portal bhunaksha.ap.gov.in to extract the land map copy online.
>After this, you can get the map by selecting your district, mandal, village and survey number.
>On the website bhunaksha.ap.gov.in, you can get the Andhra Pradesh Bhunaksha cadastral map.
>Any web browser, whether on a PC or a mobile device, can be used to access that web portal.
>Open the map by giving your district, circle and village and other details on the web portal of Bhu Naksha.
>After this, you will be able to download the Bhu Naksha map by download/print option.
>Contact the office of the relevant agency if you cannot find your land’s land map or if any of the information on it is incorrect.
>Contact email@example.com if you are experiencing any technical issues with the web interface.